Purged Purged

Great

Looks graphically better than Tarboy itself. Althrough less 'animated', it is far more emotional. You shouldn't drop a style just because it is difficult.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Well...

I like the madness series a lot, it is legendary for me, but this one, althrough still great, lacked something from the previous animations... I just don't know what. Maybe it was too slow?

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

OMG

Holy sh*t, SickDeathFiend, I don't think I can sleep anymore.

What could be better: Voices and the first one, sorry.

Have Faith Have Faith

Great

You guys are just too stupid. Not all games are about 'shooting plasma' and 'jumping on monster's heads'. The graphics suck, and the game is very simple, but look at the reflection, the message, the meaning of the game itself, what he wanted to say:

"You can have faith and win with ease or do it on your own and the prize will be much better."

Please understand, Newgrounds people, that not all games have health bars and upgrades. This is deeper. If you cannot understand such attributes, you should not even play this game. If this is frontpaged, it is because someone with a brain liked it.

Music: Good for the ambient, but repetitive.
Graphics: Simple, also good for the ambient.
Concept: Fantastic!

8/10

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Hmm...

I'd review this properly, but I agree completely with the review below. However, I want to point some things. The game is REALLY too hard. I don't know if it gets easier then, because I didn't really got pass the difficult levels. Also, an impossible game, as I said before, deserves nothing. Also, the gravity/portal themes are abundant, really not creative. I'll rate it for the pixel art, scripting, interesting gravity engine and luck for this being on the frontpage. I have no doubt that this, besides being the most sicere review I can write, will get "not helpful", but I don't really care.

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

At start, it was really great, but then every 15 seconds the hybrid super-hyper-fucking tanks just came and destroyed my base. I could use the rocket launcher soldiers, but I cannot build an army in 15, 30 or whatever seconds. Besides that the tanks are still far more powerfully-awesome-divine than the shitty soldiers. An impossible game is a game that deserves nothing.

Hawain Diamonds Hawain Diamonds

Good!

Very good! It is calm, yet interesting. I liked the "magical aspect" of this music. I give it a 8/10 because it is a little repetitive.

Sailormoon Sailormoon

Holy Shit

I will define this with one acronym: WTF!

Very good!