Have Faith Have Faith

Great

You guys are just too stupid. Not all games are about 'shooting plasma' and 'jumping on monster's heads'. The graphics suck, and the game is very simple, but look at the reflection, the message, the meaning of the game itself, what he wanted to say:

"You can have faith and win with ease or do it on your own and the prize will be much better."

Please understand, Newgrounds people, that not all games have health bars and upgrades. This is deeper. If you cannot understand such attributes, you should not even play this game. If this is frontpaged, it is because someone with a brain liked it.

Music: Good for the ambient, but repetitive.
Graphics: Simple, also good for the ambient.
Concept: Fantastic!

8/10

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Hmm...

I'd review this properly, but I agree completely with the review below. However, I want to point some things. The game is REALLY too hard. I don't know if it gets easier then, because I didn't really got pass the difficult levels. Also, an impossible game, as I said before, deserves nothing. Also, the gravity/portal themes are abundant, really not creative. I'll rate it for the pixel art, scripting, interesting gravity engine and luck for this being on the frontpage. I have no doubt that this, besides being the most sicere review I can write, will get "not helpful", but I don't really care.

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

At start, it was really great, but then every 15 seconds the hybrid super-hyper-fucking tanks just came and destroyed my base. I could use the rocket launcher soldiers, but I cannot build an army in 15, 30 or whatever seconds. Besides that the tanks are still far more powerfully-awesome-divine than the shitty soldiers. An impossible game is a game that deserves nothing.

Tales of Crevan Tales of Crevan

Very Bad

The worst I've seen in months. You just cannot understand when is to fly or crouch. It sucks. Also, the monster battle is really... 'Unfunny'. 3/10 for the graphics. You should make the gameplay better. Also, add something to show obstacles.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Well...

I would acctually give you a 10, but then I died in level 19. Want to know how? Well, while your f-king powerfull mages threw some random magical bullshit at my face, I could not (don't know why) use my stupid rage. I pressed W like 100 times, but nothing happened. It would, then, be 7, but how there is no savegame system (removing all my data for some reason), I had to give you a 6. Sorry if I offended you, but your game offended me as well. Also, why the "PLAY IT NOW" button links me to a video in youtube? WTF? By the way, the rest of the game was really interesting, I liked the weapon system and controls. One more bad thing was that we could not use magic. Anyway, thanks for the game and I hope you don't get angry because of my review.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

3/10

This game would be good, if it wasn't for the stupid physics, lack of special effects, blinding award messages and excessive difficulty. It is a good idea thrown into some random bullshit. Sorry, 3/10 / 1/5.

G-Switch G-Switch

TWO WORDS

IT SUCKS! Too hard and bad controls make it a stupid game. Also, stupid key system.

can you win can you win

One thing...

WTF? Good try. But, unfotunately, it SUCKS. Sorry, 1/10.

- No animation
- No colors
- Hard to play

No-one can click the right thing if they don't know WHAT is the right thing. There's no objective, no sense. People won't even CLICK if they don't know it's time to click, seriously.

Level Up! Level Up!

100%

Very good game! How could you develop a game like that with flixel? I personally don't like flixel, but maybe it's me that don't know actionscript :P

9/10 because the Boss is too difficult, but I got 100% anyway...

Ether War Ether War

Crap

Man, I can't even start it. When I buy my first upgrade and come back to base, the only thing I see is destroyed allies (methaforically, because they disappear). Make it "possible", please.